#19-15 - Project Assistant
Part-time (30-40%) position. The successful candidate is expected to be highly organized, self-motivated, and to work well independently.
Summary of job responsibilities for MPACT, Bridging, and related proposals:
- Coordinate proposal preparation and submissions
- Summarize financial information on projects for presentation to project directors (once or twice a month)
- Provide advice to project staff on TERC systems and procedures
- Format and design layouts for curriculum, promotional, presentation, and PD materials, using InDesign and Word (or similar apps)
- Coordinate delivery of materials such as making kits to schools
- Maintain current project documents on OneDrive and Teams
- Highly skilled in Word and InDesign, or similar apps
- Ability to communicate concisely
- Organizational skills as apply to online and offline materials
- Knowledge of NSF proposal requirements and online systems at Fastlane and Research.gov
- Thorough knowledge of TERC systems and procedures
- Can-do attitude and the ability to “keep calm and carry on”
Interested parties should send a cover letter and resume to TERC by email to: Jennifer_Knudsen@terc.edu. Strong internal candidate to be considered. No phone calls please.