TERC is an equal opportunity employer, and is actively seeking to diversify its staff. We place a high priority on developing a staff team that reflects the diverse communities we serve, and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
TERC currently has the following job openings:
#17-03 Accounts Payable Specialist
The successful candidate will be part of a 5-person Finance Department and will be responsible for all Accounts Payable activities. The position is full time.
- Prepare A/P invoices and employee expense reimbursements for data entry; obtain approvals and supporting documentation, match invoices to purchase orders.
- Code A/P invoices into accounting software. Set up new vendors.
- Research A/P invoices, identify any discrepancies.
- Generate A/P checks weekly.
- Filing, copying and scanning.
- Other duties assigned by accounting team.
- Minimum of high school degree plus 2 -3 years of experience in accounts payable. Full-cycle accounts payable experience is a plus.
- Use of accounting software to a proficient level. Experience in nonprofit organization and with Deltek Costpoint software is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to use common office computer applications (e.g. email, Excel and Word) to an intermediate level.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Capability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and process a large volume of A/P vouchers.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral. Ability to work in a collaborative decision making environment.
Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter of interest to:
firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Part-time, temporary position. The project assistant will assist the Project LEAP team members with student assessment data organization, review, and archiving, including sorting, filing, copying, scanning, compiling PDFs, data entry, and all other duties assigned by the project manager.
#17-05 Project Assistant
- Either NIH or CITI Certificate on handling human subject data. Please attach to resume.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to use common office computer applications
- Available to work on Thursdays and Fridays between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.
Please submit a resume and cover letter by email to email@example.com. Please do not call.